TIME FOR MYSELF.




I originally wrote this 21.04.2018, over 2 years ago and just saved it in my drafts. 

I woke up today with the need to write. I miss writing. I miss having time where I could do the things I want to do.

Last time I was around I was saying how I'd be making more posts but here we are again so many months later and haven't posted. Life has been busy. Mostly work has been busy. Well I did move too.

I feel like there's so much I have in me that I need to write out but don't know where to start. Any place is good enough as you gotta start somewhere.

I started with autism. Which is something I have only fairly recently found out about myself. I don't know if it makes any sense to anyone but I am planning to leave some links in case someone has questions. I don't really know much about it myself yet. I can talk about my experience and how life is for me, but anything else than that I don't know. I'll be posting that whole thing next. I wanted to give the thoughts their own space each. It's just too much to have in one post.

I then went on to write about what I wanted to do in life. There are some changes I wanted to make to actually be living the life I wanted to be living. I've always been very much about changes. If I'm not happy, I'm gonna do something about it. That could mean moving countries, changing jobs, meeting new people. What ever it took. But usually the changes have always started from me sitting down and writing it all out. Writing what I feel, what I want, what I don't want.

I have had many thoughts running around in my head and tried to write as much down as I could for now. There are also many drafts from before that I never finished. I wanna start putting my thoughts out there more. I'm going to try not to put as much pressure on the content. I just wanna put it out there. I have written down ideas and thoughts on love, relationships, feminism, sexism, sexual assault, habits, being sensitive, fear and many more. Also now looking at this list of drafts, there are many subjects that I can connect together. Especially subjects that now I know are linked to my autism. I really want to write more publicly as even if I haven't been here I have still been writing. It's always been a part of my life and always probably will be.


I want so many things from my future. I want more time to write and do creative things. I want to travel. I want to see my family more. I want to make a bigger impact and work in something that is creative and helps others. I want to feel content and comfortable but also that I am fulfilling all the potential that I have. 

Comments