WHERE DO I START?





I do feel like I'm wasting my life away when I am not fully putting myself out there. I don't feel like I am putting my full potential out into the world. I want to make the world a better place and make people happy and I don't think I am doing that right now. I am just surviving. I want to create things that make people feel the way I feel when I watch a movie that moves me or listen to a song that I can't get enough of and put on repeat. I want to create things that make people feel good and happy. I want to create things that make people connect with others and come together. I want to be a good impact on others. I want to bring positivity and love into peoples lives. I want to figure out how to put more of my time into that rather than just surviving. I'm not happy like this. And I feel like if I'm not happy I'm going to bring negativity into peoples lives. I want to change that.


But where do I start? What do I do?


I've been writing more.
I've been putting myself out there more and done things rather than let life happen to me.
I've been trying to make choices that cultivate happiness rather than suffering.
I've been trying to stop myself from thinking bad things and focus on moving forward.


My mind is constantly filled with ideas and beautiful images of different things I see everyday.


I still keep feeling lost.


I want to take more risks. The best things in my life have happened when I've just decided to make something happen and taken a risk. I've heard this before but never have I really truly understood it like I do right now: when something scares you that's what you should do. I don't know how to word it right and here I am wanting to write more but not even finding the right words but fuck it. I'm doing what scares me and putting my thoughts out there when writing was always my thing, my happiness that no one could take away and if I put it out there maybe it wouldn't be mine anymore, maybe it wouldn't bring me happiness anymore. But I don't want to be scared. I want to do the thing that scares me. I want to take risks. I want to choose the thing that makes me nervous rather than comfort. I want to have my heart beat louder and I want to have shaky hands when I jump off to the unknown and live life to the fullest. I'm tired of just surviving. I want to live.


Moments:

Series of what the title says.

I create playlists for different moods and I'll be sharing a lot of music from here in the future.




               






Comments