Everybody starts somewhere.



My dream has always been to make life better somehow. To make things better for everyone or have some kind of impact on at least someone and make their life better. There are so many people I look up to and wish I could be something like them, but I've never figured out what my thing would be.

I get anxiety and I have other mental health issues that make my life harder at times. I have times when I'm struggling with it all and I have moments when I feel completely lost. Then there are times when I manage and moments when I'm excelling. I have moved countries several times and seen a lot. I'm usually quite straight forward and work to get what I want but I also struggle with having long term plans for my future. I have vague ideas of what I'd want to do, but no idea how to get there.

That is where this blog comes into the picture.

More on this soon!




               

Comments