FRIDAY FAVOURITES: THE SAD GHOST CLUB


Hei!


This weeks Friday Favourite is:

THE SAD GHOST CLUB




"IF YOU’VE EVER BEEN SAD, THEN YOU’RE ALREADY A MEMBER.

The Sad Ghost Club is a club for anyone who’s ever felt sad or lost. It’s the club for those who don’t feel like they’re part of any other club. It’s run by Laura & Lize, and we love creating comics & zines to highlight the issues that a lot of ghosties go through."


I first found The Sad Ghost Club on tumblr and loved the little ghost character that I sympathized with. You can find the little comics that I first saw and liked on their tumblr page HERE. I felt like I belonged to this sweet little club and bought an original t-shirt from them which I wear especially on my sad days.





The Sad Ghost Club started off as zines the creators made but has grown into a bigger creative project that makes comic books, apparel and merchandise in order to spread positive awareness of mental health.

Personally living with depression I still feel like talking about it is some kind of taboo. It is not yet familiar enough topic to talk about in a way that could be welcomed and positive. Usually people are a bit afraid to talk about depression and part of it is that they don't know much about it. Wearing this t-shirt has sometimes lead to conversations about mental health in a positive way to which I can thank The Sad Ghost Club. 

If you are interested in workshops where you get to craft or find ways to help deal with your mental health look for more info on their website. You can also find useful links and articles on their tumblr. I definitely recommend a little looksie on their sites and the links are below:







               




Comments