HEI AGAIN!



Hei!


Long time no see! I don't even know where to start if I'm honest. It's been a while and a lot has happened. In the meantime I have not lost my passion for creating and writing so here I am once again.

A year has passed since the last post and I'm sure I could talk endlessly on what has happened but I'm going to try to keep it short.

Like in my video (which you can watch here) I'm going to go through this in sections.

BIG CHANGES


When I moved to Ireland it felt like the best decision at the time but in the end it didn't work out. When something doesn't feel right you need to change it. A year was a long enough time to figure out that Ireland wasn't for me. I have lived in quite a few places and I am quite independent and I need to be able to freely go where I please. In Ireland I was mostly stuck inside a house and I wasn't achieving any of the things I wanted to achieve. Everyday felt more and more like a struggle no matter what I did. Towards the end I got a really nice job and things could of picked up but I kept feeling like there was no reason for me to stay. I felt like I would of been happier somewhere else. Especially after the relationship I was in ended. I really felt like there was nothing left for me in Ireland so I was going to move, once again.





BACK TO WHERE I BELONG


I really truly feel like I'm back where I belong. I moved away from Finland when I was 18 and now 10 years later I am still happy with the original thought that I wanted to live in England. London was amazing to me in my early 20's with it's music scene, art scene and the general buzz and people. Brighton fit me well when I needed that smaller city feeling and I absolutely loved living by the sea. Now I'm in yet another town in England and I have been enjoying the quiet life here. I have my own home and my freedom to go and see bands and go to the cinema and enjoy life as it is. Also it's close enough to bigger cities like Birmingham if I miss that bigger city feeling. As London and Brighton feel like other homes to me, it's easier for me to get to those places too from here than what it was from Ireland. 


A LOT OF NEWNESS


After Ireland there has been a lot of new beginnings. I obviously moved and have a new home. I got a new job (even though the company isn't new at all). And I also got into a new relationship. I feel like it took me long enough to learn to seek the right people into my life. I always tried so hard with relationships and made things happen no matter what when I should of been learning that you cannot force these things. The relationship I'm in now has come easy and being with the person I am with feels comfortable. We are very similar people with some differences but only in a way where it feels like home and adventure at the same time. I truly feel grateful to have found this person and I feel so happy I get to share my life with them. I'm also grateful for the people that through her have become my family too.



IT'S ALL ABOUT ME


Since the initial craziness had calmed down and I had a place to live and a job, I mainly focused on just living. I had a hard and exhausting year behind me and I needed time to settle into my new surroundings as well as heal and gather my thoughts and wants. I had to figure out what I wanted to do next and how I was going to do it. I also needed time to just be. I needed a lot of rest and I'm so happy to have had someone really supportive there for me through this. I have previously mentioned on this blog how important self care is and I'm going to say it again. Sitting down with yourself and really going through the things that need going through is going to help you in the long run. You also need to have downtime where you do something you enjoy and time for just rest as well. In the end I feel much more me than I have for a very long time and the future looks bright as well!


WHAT WILL TOMORROW BRING


So what happens now? Well I'm not quite sure as I feel like when ever I make plans, things end up going differently. But for one thing I'm sure: I'll be taking pictures, filming and writing about it! I truly enjoyed making my little vlog and blog and it kept me going through harder times so I want to keep making them now. I have some travel things lined up that I'm going to write about and some personal things too. Of course I'll still make posts of the things I've mentioned before in my earlier posts (which you can find through the side bar or scrolling down) but if you'd be especially interested in something or you have suggestions I'm happy to hear them!

Also these posts will (hopefully) be weekly now so if you're interested and don't want to miss out I highly recommend getting the bloglovin app on your phone and turning the notifications on. That's how I've been keeping up with all the blogs I follow!



Here are links to some of my favourite blogs right now:

Perfectly summarized on their about page:
 "Boho Berry Blog is loaded with tips and tricks to help you live a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life." 

Fun blog with music, movies and life in general.
I especially recommend to check it out if you're looking for new music to listen! 

This is a blog a friend of mine once recommended to me and it's full of wonderful clever little crafts!
(In Finnish though so if you don't know Finnish I'm not sure how easy it'll be to follow.)





               





Comments