LIFE CHANGES.




It's been a while. Life gets complicated and you don't end up doing the things you thought you would. You plan for a future that you see happening so clearly but soon you're in a completely different house in a different job with different people. Then that changes again and that's life.


I have been thinking what did I want to do with this blog and what I wanted to do with all the writings that I have saved up. I decided I don't want to make promises or schedules. I don't want to have a plan and a system. I'll write (and rewrite in some cases) and post when I want to and what I want to. Sometimes maybe I'll make videos and sometimes maybe I'll make posts in the Finnish blog  (you can find the link at the sidebar somewhere). Sometimes I'll just posts playlists of music and sometimes just a couple of lines of thoughts that I wanted to share. The one thing that will stay as the red thread is me. It'll be things I'm interested in, things I'm experiencing and things I'm passionate about or learning about.


I want to get back to writing and creating because it makes me. Also it would be a great bonus to maybe connect to others who understand and feel the same about things I care about. It's quite scary putting yourself out there but I don't really know how else to be. I make choices that some people see as stupid or risky. I sometimes spend days in bed because I'm tired or feel like it. Sometimes I go and do and learn and travel. I feel this pressure of having to be certain way and sometimes people make me feel like I should be certain way so they'll accept me and spend time with me. I don't really have the energy for that anymore. I'm tired of editing myself. So this is me. Whatever that may be.


               






Comments