HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Growing up in Finland we didn't celebrate Halloween. As a teen we might have parties or do something with friends but we didn't have the trick or treats or the dressing up. I have always liked Halloween the best from all the holidays. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's all the fun fantasy that revolves around it. There are so many great movies to watch and all the candy to eat. 

One year I'd like to be in U.S. and celebrate it properly. Since watching the Halloween episode of the show Felicity I always wanted to dress up as the Bride of Frankestein.  I did see myself doing it once I found the monster or Frankenstein to do it with me. Still haven't gotten to do that, but maybe one day. 

You can be whoever you want

This Halloween my treat to you is sweet, sweet playlists. 

If you like to spend Halloween going out and dancing, Dance corpse Dance is for you:

Find on Spotify: Dance Corpse Dance.



If you're more likely to be manifesting and spending the Halloween with close friends or even alone, Witches is for you:

Find on Spotify: Witches.



Be kind to yourself and others!

                  

Comments