PAPERGANG.



A big part of journaling is the stationary. I've always loved having notebooks, pens, organisers, folders, lists, post it's and all the different things that are colourful and wonderful that help you organise, write and plan. 

I have considered journaling, list making and planning as something essential that I need proper tools for. Over the years I have collected quite a few bits of stationary but I also go through them and use it all quite fast, so end up always needing more. 

I came across a subscription box of stationary over a year ago. It was at a time where I had worked hard on something and felt like I wanted to get myself a treat. I promised myself I'd do it for the initial 3 months and that would be it. Now over a year later I am still subscribed! 

The subscription box is Papergang! 


The boxes over the year have for example included the following things:

Pens
Notebooks
Post-its
washi tape
Scissors
Pencil cases
Erasers
Sharpeners
Post cards
Paper clips

So all the basics you would ever need and more!

Something that I really enjoy about the subscription box is that it supports artists and a cause. Some examples that have received the support are Arthouse, Bee Conservation Society, ME Society, Switchboard LGBT+ and Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.  Also for every 4 boxes sold, they plant a tree! 

Some of my favourites in the past year have been boxes designed by @amyhastings @jessforgie @jadewalsh 

You can still buy some of the past boxes from ohh deer's website ohhdeer.com and sign up for the subscription at papergang.com

See me unbox two of the papergang boxes here:




Be kind to yourself and others!


              

Comments